Check back here shortly for information on our next webinar.
Break Free From Future Flares
Take control of your recurrent pericarditis (RP) with ARCALYST.
Dr. Martin LeWinter, MD, FACC, FAHA, Cardiologist at University of Vermont Medical Center
Cathy M, person living with recurrent pericarditis
John F. Paolini, MD, PhD, FACC, Chief Medical Officer, Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, Webinar Moderator
Learn more about the disease, how reducing risk of future flares is possible, and Cathy M's experiences with living with RP and taking control with ARCALYST.
The discussion will include:
- Disease Overview
- Why ARCALYST
- Taking Control
- Using ARCALYST
- Important Safety Information
The first and only FDA-approved therapy that treats recurrent pericarditis and reduces the risk of future flares
- Dr. Martin LeWinter, MD, FACC, FAHA, Cardiologist at University of Vermont Medical Center
- Dana Martin, former Senior Vice President of Global Medical Affairs and Patient Advocacy at Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals
- April Scott, former Senior Director of Patient Services at Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals
Join Dr. Martin LeWinter, Cardiologist at University of Vermont Medical Center, to learn about a new treatment option for recurrent pericarditis.
April Scott, former Senior Director of Patient Services at Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals will introduce the Kiniksa OneConnectTM program, a patient support program designed to provide you with personalized support through your treatment journey.
During this educational webinar you will learn about:
- Recurrent pericarditis
- Treatment with ARCALYST
- Support services offered by the Kiniksa OneConnectTM program